Our focus is to help individuals heal, energize, and become aware of their inner strengths. We achieve this by providing a neutral safe space and confidentiality, while listening to your concerns, and customizing a treatment plan just for your needs.
- Stress reduction can create a healthier lifestyle for you.
- Reducing anxiety can produce many hours of free time where worry once took over.
- Reducing depressive symptoms can allow an individual to function at a normal level while adding social activities, more productive rest and enjoying hobbies once again, which had stopped or decreased due to the depressive symptoms taking over their life. Working on your depressive symptoms increase your quality of life dramatically.
- Divorce alone can cause lifelong pain which moves right into future relationships, if not addressed.
- Remarriage also creates new issues for families due to the nature of two new families learning to blend together into one.
- Grief and Loss can paralyze an individual for a lifetime if not treated. Loss and transition can come in many forms in today's rapidly changing world.
- Adoption issues can be addressed for newly formed forever families and infertility issues for families who see no hope of creating a biological family unit.
Meet the Counselor:
I believe the most important part of counseling is the relationship between counselor and client.
I believe that life experiences, family roles, personality and birth order flavor how we experience the world and react to stressors.
My experience enables me to offer effective outpatient, individualized, psychological care. We treat a number of mental health disorders, and provide a confidential, neutral ground to individuals, families, and couples.
At New Horizons Counseling, LLC in Murrysville, I offer Individual and Family Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, Couples Counseling and Individual Counseling. You are also able to choose Christian Counseling services with a Christian Therapist, developed from a Christian Perspective.
New Horizons Counseling, LLC's mission is to provide personalized, high-quality care as medically necessary, as-needed or preventative basis. Marriage and Family Counseling can improve your day to day living for a lifetime. I offer Engaged Couples Counseling as a way to help ward off future problems in your marriage/family and improve your relationships to a greater satisfaction. I am a Prepare/Enrich Counselor which allows for premarital counseling credit for your Preparital Counseling.. Parenting skills training can improve your home environment and allow better alignment and communication. Group, family and co-worker counseling is also available.
At my counseling practice, I am a dedicated, experienced counselor who believes in working with my clients to maintain and improve their lives and reduce stress to aid in physical wellness. We will work together to serve your entire family for all of your counseling needs. I believe in providing my clients a friendly, confidential, relaxed atmosphere. I also believe in educating clients to achieve the best mental health possible.
I am certified by the National Board of Counselors and am a Licensed ProfessionalCounselor in the State of Pennsylvania and come with more than two decades of experience in the specialty of Mental Health Counseling. I have worked alongside Psychiatrists, Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists, and other Behavioral Health Specialists in a variety of health settings, including Community Based Mental Health Clinics, Christian Counseling in Church settings, with Ministers, and In-Home Family-Based Behavioral Health settings. I have worked as part of the treatment team and alongside individuals, parents, couples and families to provide the best consistent care to clients, at all times.
I am a professional member of :
We promise to be there for you every step of your journey. Our goal is to help you grow from your struggles, heal from your pain, and move forward to where you want to be in your life.
At New Horiizons Counseling, LLC we believe that every family is unique and deserves personalized care. We work with families to develop a customized treatment plan that addresses their specific needs and goals.
We offer a wide range of counseling services, including individual therapy, family therapy, couples counseling, and more. Our services are designed to support families at every stage of life.
I have expertise in a variety of areas iincluding marital counseling, grief, ADHD, anxiety, depression, trauma, and more. We use evidence-based interventions to help families achieve positive outcomes.